(SARA) Saving Account for Everyone
Akshay Sanchay Nidhi Limited offers a unique women’s savings account scheme called SARA Saving Account For Woman Impowerment which is designed especially for modern, financially independent women, keeping in mind their different needs. With this savings account scheme, women can enjoy a wide range of exciting features, shopping benefits, special rewards and much more.
Anyone who is between 18 – 59 years, and who is a resident of India, can apply For Akshay Sanchay SARA Account.
MONTHLY AVERAGE BALANCE (MAB) REQUIREMENT
If taken on a standalone basis, the minimum Monthly Average Balance (MAB) to be maintained in your Advantage Woman Savings Account (Regular variant) is Rs.1000/-
- You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits
- There can only be one nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor
- Applicants can nominate by filling up the form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The Nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985.
Documents Required For KYC
Identity and Address Proof
- Driving Licence issued by the Regional Transport Authority
- Voter ID
- ob card issued by the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA), signed by a State Government Officer
- Letter from the National Population Register
- Proof of possession of complete Aadhaar number.
Communication Address Proof
If the above address proof does not contain a communication address, then the following documents can be considered as a proof of address. In such cases, the customer will have to update the Officially Valid Documents (OVD) with a communication address and submit it to the Bank within 3 months of opening the account.
- Utility Bill, which is not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill).
- Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt, which is not older than one year.
- Letter of Allotment for accommodation from an employer, issued by the State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, Public Sector undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, financial institutions and listed companies.
- Leave and Licence Agreement with any of the above employers. The agreement must contain the customer’s name as the employee.
- Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by Government departments or Public Sector undertakings, if they contain the address.