Akshay Sanchay Nidhi Limited designed to provide liquidity against Gold and Gold jewelers without having to sell them. Let your gold help you bring the golden period in life.
Features and Benefits:
- Availed for Gold Loan amount between Rs. 5,000 to a maximum of Rs. 200,000
- Hassle-free quick processing of Loans
- Minimum documentation and quick disbursal
- Simplified Paperwork
- Easy Payment Options
- ATL Facility – Any Time Liquidity
- Minors are not eligible
Gold Loan Schemes Details
Gold Value 75% (Hall Mark 75%) CT Gold 70%
|Scheme||Rate of Interest|
Key Features :
- Gold Security: Pledge of 22/916 Karat gold ornaments
- Per gram rate of advance: Rs: 1000/- Maximum permissible.
- Rate of interest: 18% for the first 30 days, if interest not paid within 30 days then the interest rate will be revised 20% after every 30 days and compounding thereafter
- Repayment mode: Any time Cash/Cheque.
- Period of loan: 6 months.
- Topup Facility Available.
General Conditions :
- New Customer – 100/- for membership
- Documentation charges – Minimum Rs. 10/- and 0.01 of loan amount maximum – Rs. 50/-
- Customer intimation charges
Normal postage – Rs. 30/- 10 per letter
Register postage – Rs. 50/- per letter
- Duplicate loan receipt Rs. 100/-
- No interest partial payment and advance interest payment available
- Nomination facility is compulsory
- Customer Intimation
- Renewal intimation – 6 months (Normal Postal)
- Interest payment reminder – 3 months (90 days) from the loan availed date or last interest paid rate. (Normal Postal)
- Auction intimation – 9 months (270 Days) from the loan availed date or last interest paid to date (Registered Postal)
- Final Auction intimation – 11months (330 Days) from the loan availed date or last interest paid to date (Registered Postal)